Eligibility: eligibility is restricted to neighbours of CSC, resident in either Cerney Wick Village or Water’s Edge. Proof of address will be required. One membership per household which includes up to two adults and their children up to the age of 23 years who are resident at the membership’s address in either Cerney Wick Village or Water’s Edge.
- Year-round access, 24hrs a day, to the lake’s grounds
- walking, picnicking and paddling
- Ability to sign in guests in accordance with the club’s guest policy (i.e. no guest to be signed in more than three times a year)
- Monthly newsletter and access to the club’s Facebook page
- Invitations to the club’s social events (such as quizzes, live bands, children’s film night, bonfire, etc.)
- no camping
- no open-water swimming
- no sailing or using craft no sailing (including canoes, paddle boards or inflatables of any kind)
- no storage of boats or other craft
- no access to dinghy parks or clubhouse
- no parking of vehicles
- No voting rights
All members will adhere to CSC bye-laws, policies and rules.
Duties: one duty per membership per year (maybe a week-day maintenance duty; weekend winter work party or a Sunday duty, depending on aptitude and competence.) This is an excellent opportunity to meet club members and spend a day in the fresh air helping maintain our beautiful lake!
Price: 40% of a CSC primary membership (In 2023 a CSC primary membership is £240, so in 2023 a proposed village membership will be £96 a year, pro-rated to£80 for 2023 in recognition that we are now (almost) two months into 2023!)