A single person membership shall be any single adult over the age of 18 years.
They shall be entitled to the full amenities of the Club. The single-person membership carries one voting right. Its annual fee allows for the sailing of one or more craft, subject to payment of
berthing fees if appropriate.
- Year-round access, 24hrs a day, to the lake, clubhouse and grounds
- Free sailing and access to the water for recreational purposes 24/7 (although we recommend that you do not sail, canoe or swim alone)
- A year-round, friendly and safe programme of dinghy racing, events, open meetings and regattas suitable for both improvers and experienced sailors
- Discounted and free sail and powerboat training
- Free lakeside camping for up to 14 nights at a time (there are 1-2 no-camping nights each month)
- Monthly e-newsletter and access to the club’s Facebook page
- Invitations to the club’s social events (such as quizzes, live bands, children’s film night, bonfire, talks, etc.)
- Lakeside boat-berths (for payment of additional fee, and subject to availability)
- Fully equipped clubhouse with changing facilities, training area, lounge area and kitchen facilities
- Galley serving tea, coffee, cake and confectionary on Sunday afternoons from March – October
- Voting rights, volunteer and leadership opportunities (Single membership has one vote at general meetings.)